Maltodextrin CAS NO 9050-36-6 for Food Grade
Dextrose is directly edible and can be used in confections, cakes, beverages, biscuits, torrefied foods, medicinal drugs jam jelly and honey products for better taste, quality and low cost.
1) For cakes and torrefied foods it can keep soft, and extend shelf life.
2) Dextrose Powder can be dissoluted, it can widely used in beverages and cold food.
3) The powder is used in artificial fiber industries.
4) The property of Dextrose Powder is similar to that of high maltose syrup, so that it is easy to be
accepted in market.
Sucralose is a white crystalline powder, non-caloric, high intensity sweetener made from sugar, 600 -650 times sweeter than cane sugar. Sucralose has been approved for using in foods and beverages by FAO/WHO in more than 40 countries including Canada, Australia and China.
Sucralose powder can be found in more than 4,500 food and beverage products. It is used because it is a no-calorie food sweetener, does not promote dental cavities,and is safe for consumption by diabetics.Sucralose is used as a replacement for, or in combination with, other artificial or natural Sweeteners such as Aspartame, acesulfame potassium or high-fructose corn syrup.
Product Specification Of Sucralose Food Grade
1. Improving the taste, tenacity and the structure of foods; Preventing recrystallization and extending shelf life.
2. The beverages are scientifically prepared with Maltodextrin, which add more flavor, soluble, consistent and delicious, and reduce sweet taste and cost. There are more advantages of these kinds of beverages than that of the traditional drinks and foods such as ice-cream, fast tea and coffee etc.
3. As a nice stuffing or carrier, it can be used in infant foods for improving their quality and health care function. It is beneficial to children.
4.Add consistence, improve shape, structure, and quality.
maltodextrin price is a polysaccharide, which consists of D-glucose units connected by chains of variable lengths. It can be enzymatically derived from any starch. What we provide is enzymed and purified maltodextrin price from corn starch, which does not have the risk of causing gluten intolerance. Due to its partial hydrolysis, maltodextrin price is easily digestible, being absorbed as rapidly as glucose, and might be either moderately sweet or almost flavorless. maltodextrin prices are classified by DE (dextrose equivalent) and have a DE between 10 and 40. If the DE value is higher, the glucose chains are shorter, which means that the sweetness and solubility are higher, and the heat resistance is lower. Above DE 20, the European Union's CN code calls it glucose syrup, at DE 10 or lower the customs CN code nomenclature classifies maltodextrin prices as dextrins. maltodextrin price
White powder of with little yellow shadow has no fixed shape
No blue reaction
|Heavy metal (count as Pb):||
Max 0.5 mg/kg
Max 1000 cfu/g
Max 30 MPN/100g