L-Lysine HCL CAS NO 657-27-2 for Pharma Grade (USP)
Lysine (Abbreviated Lys) is one of significant compositions of protein. The body requires Lysine which is one of eight essential amino acids. But Lysine can’t be synthesized by the body. It must be provided in the diet. Therefore it is called “the first essential amino acid”. As a good nutrition enhancing agent, Lysine can rise up the rate for utilizing protein so that it can enhance food nutrition greatly. It is also efficient in improving growth, adjusting appetite, reducing diseased and making body stronger. It can deodorize and keep fresh in tinned food.
1) Used in the preparation of compound amino acid transfusion and making the effect better than the hydrolytic protein transfusion and less side-effects.
2) It can be made nutritional supplements with various vitamins and glucoses, easily absorbed by gastro intestine after oral.
3) Improve the performances of some drugs and improve their efficacy.
Lysine is a kind of human essential amino acid. It can enhance hematopoietic function, gastric secretion, improve use efficiency of protein, increase disease resistance, keep metabolic balance and be in favor of children body and intelligence development.
1) Improve the meat quality and increase the lean meat percentage
2) Improve the use efficiency of feed protein and reduce the consumption of crude protein
3) Lysine is a fodder nutrition enhancer with function for improving appetite of beasts and birds, disease resistance, wound healing, meat quality and enhancing gastric secretion. It is an essential material for compounding cranial nerve, germ cell, protein and hemoglobin.
4) Avoid piglet scours, reduce the cost of feed and improve economic returns
Lysine is available for formatting complex amino acid perfusion and making the effect better than the hydrolytic protein perfusion and less side-effects. It can be made nutritional enhancing agent with various vitamins and glucoses, and is easily absorbed by gastro intestine after oral. Lysine can also improve the performances of some drugs and their efficiency.
|Appearance||White crystalline powder|
|Loss on drying||≤0.4%||≤0.4%|
|Residue on ignition||≤0.1%||≤0.1%|
|Heavy Metals(as Pb)||≤15ppm||≤15ppm|
|Other amino acids||Conform||Conform|
|Organic volatile impurities||Meet the requirement||—|
|Specific Rotation||+20.4°～ +21.4°||+20.4°～ +21.4°|